La Sala Constructions Pty. Ltd. recognises the trust you are placing in us by providing your personal details and we are committed to the protection of your personal information.
The Information La Sala Constructions Pty. Ltd. Collects and How it is Used
La Sala Constructions collects information from a variety of direct, indirect, and third-party sources. These sources include (but are not limited to):
- Email communications
- Phone conversations and enquiries
- Our website or related websites
- Display homes and properties
- Activity on Social Media
- Information related to competitions and promotional activities
The information that we collect depends on the method you contact us with and the purpose of your initial contact. This information can include:
- Details of your interactions between La Sala Constructions staff members
- Personal information including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- Banking or credit card details
- Feedback you have supplied regarding our services
If you provide La Sala Constructions with direct debit or direct credit details, we will only disclose those details to our bank to facilitate the completion of that service.
Although La Sala Constructions may use your personal information as stated above, we may also use your personal information for secondary purposes. These secondary purposes may include communicating news, advertising promotional offers or special events to you. Additionally, we may use your personal information for research, marketing, planning and product development purposes.
La Sala Constructions uses this collected information to conduct our business, to communicate with you to provide or promote our services, to provide and market our services, and to help us manage and enhance the quality and effectiveness of our services. When you have consented to receiving communications from us that consent will remain current until the moment you advise us otherwise. All of our communications with you can be opted out of at any time by contacting us or by unsubscribing to our commercial electronic messages (as set out below).
Concerning the Sending of Junk Mail or Unsolicited Emails
You will only receive unsolicited emails from La Sala Constructions if:
- You personally request information about our services when you choose to contact us. You will not be added to a mailing list of any kind and will only receive e-mail in the matter that you have contacted us about
- You provide your details and request that we contact you when you send us your Resume or when you complete our Customer Service Survey
- You subscribe to our Email Newsletters service. Our Email Newsletters will keep you informed of the current promotions, latest offers, company or industry news, and events run by La Sala Constructions. If you no longer wish to receive Email Newsletters, you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our email
- They are otherwise relevant to the reasons for which we hold your email address, where we are permitted to do so by law
For purposes of confidentiality La Sala Constructions will destroy information if the information could not have been lawfully collected by us if we had solicited it.
Regarding Collection of Suppliers’ Personal Information
If you, or a company you work for, supplies goods or services to La Sala Constructions we may collect personal information about you. This is in connection with the provision of those goods or services that are supplied either directly from you or from that company. This collected information may include but not be limited to your name, date of birth, contact information, and any other information you provide. This information will be used for the purposes of managing the provision of those good or services.
Other Information La Sala Constructions May Collect
La Sala Constructions may also collect the following information from you:
- The date and time you accessed each page on our websites
- The fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our websites, or your IP address
- The web browser that you used to access our site and the pages you accessed with that browser
- The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our websites (the referrer)
- Cookies which track your visits to our related websites
La Sala Constructions effectively uses this information to determine which pages are the most popular and where people spend most of their time. This information helps us improve the user experience on our website. In some circumstances we may collect personal information about an individual from a third party, for example, to analyse traffic at our website. If this information is directly linked with personal information we hold about you as set out above: it becomes personal information and will be treated in the same manner as the personal information to which it has been linked.
Is La Sala Constructions Going to Disclose Your Personal Information to Overseas Parties?
We may disclose your personal information to the following overseas recipients:
- Other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on their behalf (such as third party service providers and specialist consultants)
- Anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it
- Any other parties as authorised by law.
How Your Personal Information Is Stored and Kept Secure and Private by La Sala Constructions
All personal information collected by La Sala Constructions is held securely, whether on our physical files, in our computer systems or in a database (which may be hosted by La Sala Constructions or a third party on our behalf). This information is only made available to La Sala Constructions’ staff, contractors and third parties to a level that is necessary for them to perform their duties.
We will expend all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information in a secure environment, however this security cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the internet. La Sala Constructions takes reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification, or public disclosure. These steps include the use of physical security and restricted access to any collected electronic records. Where we no longer require your personal information we will take reasonable steps to destroy it to prevent theft.
These measures are designed to assist in your personal information not being accessed by unauthorised personnel, lost or misused. If you reasonably believe that there has been unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information please contact us immediately.
Accessing Your Information
In order to maintain the security of your personal information, La Sala Constructions may require you to provide proof of your identity before discussing any personal information and we may ask you to specify what information you require. Ways in which we may ask you to provide proof of identity may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Providing personal information such as: date of birth, address, telephone number or other particulars pertaining to your identity
- Photo identification
- Divulging passwords or codes
La Sala Constructions takes all reasonable steps are taken by us to ensure that your personal information held by us is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate, please contact us (details below) and, subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may seek access to and correct the personal information which we hold about you and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it in a timely manner.
How You Can Make A Privacy Related Complaint
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues, or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or the handling of your personal information by us, please contact us (details below). La Sala Constructions may ask you to lodge your complaint in writing. Any complaint will be investigated and you will be notified of a decision in relation to your complaint as soon as is practicable after it has been made (usually within 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (details below).
Questions or Complaints
La Sala Constructions Pty Ltd
15 Grey Street, Caulfield South VIC 3162
P: 03 9576 9978
For more information on privacy in Australia, feel free to visit the Australian Commonwealth Government’s Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au